Major Dr.Ashok V. Giri
Welcome to The BJS College of Arts, Science and Commerce. The College aims to
endeavor for excellence in education by developing the potential of students and
sharpening their personality from all dimensions. The College has emerged as a reputed
brand with proven educational track records. It also provides students with the tools
and techniques for bringing about a synergy between functional knowledge and the right
The college has been established in 1995 by our hon’ble Shri Shantilalji Muttha
with aim to support victims of earthquake. Our main objective is to provide best quality
education to our students. I am happy to inform that our college is lab of social & practical activities
which inculcate the students for his holistic development. We run various courses
in association with University Grant Commission(UGC) and under Career Oriented Programme(COP).
we create social awareness among students by focusing on value education i.e Mulyavardhan.
Near about six hundred fifty members of BJS work round the clock for the research
in this field.
BJS College is taking efforts to impart quality education through traditional and innovative
teaching and learning practices as well as inculcating good moral values. The College constantly
provides challenging and dynamic learning environment, set amidst state of the art infrastructure.
BJS unique feature is its holistic approach to teaching that lays great amount of emphasis upon
the student's Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient and Spiritual Quotient, through a wide
array of curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
BJS College of Arts, Science and Commerce believes in "Building Quality Students through
Distinctive Characteristics of the College
- The college has come into existence to give admission preferably to those students
who are hit by natural calamities and who are orphans.
- The college has identification as semi - urban.
- The college has full-fledged modern, attractive and aesthetic building in a non-polluted
historic place of Wagholi (Pune).
- The college keeps its commitment to social service through its extension activities.
- The college thinks of students upliftment, placement and holistic developments.
- The college encourages research activities and project work amongst faculty and