The college is a part of Wagholi Educational Rehabilitation Center
(WERC) that runs houses and hostels, schools and colleges. We started with 49
students in 1995 and we are proud to have admitted 2388 students during the
academic year 2017 – 2018. The college runs UG,PG courses and has Research
Centre in commerce.
We not only aim at achieving academic excellence but also want to
inculcate value education, physical training and mental wellbeing in our
Our Vision :
“ Exploring Youth Capabilities For Social Service”
Our Mission :
“ PERSUATION OF STUDIES IN ARTS,SCIENCE & COMMERCE WITH VOCATIONAL
TRAINING BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF EARN-AS- YOU LEARN PRINCIPLES AND
PLETHORA OF EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES TO ENSURE ALL ROUND
- To provide a safe, friendly, accessible environment where all students
can optimize their academic career cultural experience.
- To foster a comprehensive and enriching program of extracurricular
activities required for developing global perspective
- To conduct community education programs that encourage learning at
every stage of life.
- To participate in the social, cultural, environment and economic
development of the communities served by the college.
- To provide Holistic education for self – reliance.
- To generate social consciousness by igniting young minds.